Dr James Earnshaw received his medical degree from the University of Queensland in 2000. He then trained in various Brisbane hospitals in Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery. He received his fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at the end of 2009.
In 2010 James trained at Guy’s Hospital in London. He spent 18 months developing skills in rhinology including sinus surgery, rhinoplasty and anterior skull base surgery in adults and children.
For the past five years he has been mentored by his father and uncle. He practices all facets of ear, nose and throat surgery including adult and paediatric surgery. He has a special interest in rhinoplasty and sinus surgery.
- Wesley Hospital
- St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital
- Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital
- Ipswich Hospital
- Spring Hill
- North Lakes
- Ipswich (intermediate patients)
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australasian Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Australia and New Zealand Rhinologic Society