Please join a free webinar, exclusively for GPs on Managing Spine in General Practice. This event will include two presentations and a Q&A session.
- 6.00pm: Delegates register and log-in
- 6.30pm: Dr Dihan Aponso, Cervical Spine – A pain in the neck in General Practice
- 7.00pm: Dr Rob Labrom, Demystifying Lumbar Spine pathology – Making it safe and easy to manage in General Practice
- 7.30pm: Q&A session
We encourage you to register early for this exciting meeting as numbers are limited. Registration is free of charge.
Managing Spine in General Practice - Event information flyer
Date: Tuesday, 1 March 2022
Time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Where: This webinar is provided by Inovating, a provider of GP education in Australia. They are registered with the RACGP as Education Providers.
This event awards 3 x RACGP accreditation points.
You can register to this event either by our mobile app or our website.
Via mobile app
- Download the CPD HCP mobile app on your phone or tablet
- Create a new user account (if you haven’t already)
- Click on the arrow next to the event and click on register
Visit www.cpdhcp.com.au to log in, or create an account and register.
If you would like any further information or have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0409 791 947.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.