Please join a free event, exclusively for GPs - Maternity update webinar. This event will include presentations on the Maternity from specialists at The Wesley Hospital.
- 6.00pm - Delegates register and log-in
- 6.30pm - Dr Pauline Joubert, The highs and lows of thyroid disease in pregnancy
- 7.00pm - Dr Melinda Heywood, Preconception and first trimester screening
- 7.30pm - Q&A session
Please see our invitation below for more information on this event.
Maternity update inviation
We encourage you to register early for this exciting meeting as numbers are limited. Registration is free of charge.
Date: Tuesday, 11 October 2022
Time: 6:30pm - 8.00pm
Where: Zoom webinar
This event awards 3 x RACGP accreditation points.
You can register to this event either by our mobile app or our website.
Via mobile app
- Download the CPD HCP mobile app on your phone or tablet
- Create a new user account (if you haven’t already)
- Click on the arrow next to the event and click on register
Visit www.cpdhcp.com.au to log in, or create an account and register.
If you would like any further information or have any questions please contact email@example.com or on 0409 791 947.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.